Wednesday, May 8, 2013

No Time to Waste - 10 Thank You Cards in 40 Minutes

Hi all,

I wanted to share with you a brief post about not obsessing over perfection in cards. Sometimes my cards take more than two hours to complete (including coloring) and I use a Clean & Simple (CAS) style. I can't imagine what kind of time commitment truly intricate cards take you.

It is Teacher Appreciation Week at my daughters' daycare/preschool. With two little ones, it is very hard to get time to craft. I had one hour and ten thank-you cards to complete. With some cardstock, a bit of washi tape, some embellishments, my favorite The Greeting Farm stamps, and sentiment stamps...you too can have quick thank you cards! What' even better, these cards cost pennies to make.
Make a quick A2 card, stamp TGF stamp


Attach Washi Tape & Embellishment of choice

Added "To" stamp from TGF's Signature Set. Added Person's name (not shown). Colored one element of the stamp using clear atyou spica pen (sorry doesn't show up well in photos - colored the cloud here)
DONE!

Used the Thank You stamp for the inside of the card (sorry no photo)

Whew, quick and easy. I'm going to pair these with little gifts I have yet to get. Teacher Appreciation Week is half-way over so I better get crackin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment