Monday, April 22, 2013

King of My Heart



I recently had my four-year wedding anniversary to my hubby and used this as a chance to showcase one of my new TGF Limited Edition Wonderland Stamps - Queen Bean. I recently won the whole set in a blog hop and was itching to play with them. I also used all three Delicate Words Dies (also from TGF). Let me tell you, I was concerned that such small/delicate letters would rip when I removed them from the die, but that was not the case...they came out very easily and looked great!

I loosely followed a sketch from the TGF Double Take Tuesday's Challenge. Well, without further adieu, here she is - Her Highness, Queen Bean in all her glory:
I used my favorite blonde copics for her hair (to sort-of match my own): Y11, Y21, YR23  - it makes such a pretty golden blonde color
The Entire Card - Pink and Fabulous (it's not manly but it's from me, so I made it reflective of my personality)

My Supplies (Love my Sizzix Framelits!)

The Back of All of My Cards - The Heart stamp is from Stampin' Up and I bought the barcode stamp at Joann's a few years ago.

I have to also have a mom-moment and leave you with my 2.5 year old daughter's first picture using TGF stamps and crayons. :)

I am entering into the following challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment