Monday, April 1, 2013

Flower Child



Ok, I've been incredible MIA lately but I wanted to get back to publishing some of my cards. As you know I'm a complete TGF addict so I just had to get Anya Blooms as soon as she came on the market. I still don't have an acrylic block big enough for the Big Time Anyas but I find that just applying even pressure to the back of the stamp is all that is required to get a good impression on the paper. I just purchased a few W copics so I played around with making her dress Khaki. I used W1, W3, and W5. I now want W00 and W7 & W9 to complete the collection and offer more versatility. These daisies remind me of my wedding - I made the colors of the daisies the colors I used in my wedding. Very happy with how this card turned out, especially her hair color. What do you think?




Close-up image of her hair.

I'm entering this card into Marker Pop's Challenge Anything Goes


1 comment:

  1. She's so sweet, I love that stamp!

    Thanks for playing along with the MarkerPOP! challenge! :)

    -Kelli

    ReplyDelete