Monday, July 16, 2012

Anniversary - Lemonade Challenge

I was going to make an anniversary card for my Uncle and Aunt and wanted to use blue and yellow because those were the colors for their wedding. When the TGF Lemonade Challenge came up, it was a match made in heaven! I like to try and match my stamp personas to the people or person the card is going to so I made the girl's hair blond with darker highlights and the boy's hair slightly light grey (sorry Uncle!). I think he looks distinguished don't you?! I just used Copic Sketch C1 and the Colorless Blender on his hair and I think it turned out pretty well.

I used an older TGF digi stamp (50s Sweetheart) on my Copic Blending Card X-Press It paper. The other paper is just standard cardstock I  bought at Joanns and have accumulated over the years. I really love how a simple embossing folder can make plain cardstock just POP!

Here are my other crafty supplies:


I *heart* my CTMH stamps and am really digging this set!

And here is the finished card - A Festive Pink and Yellow Lemonade! Hope you enjoy!



As stated above, I would like to enter this card into TGF's Farm Fresh Friday Challenge - Pink Lemonade

Since it's also full of bright colors - Oozak.com challenge too!

1 comment:

  1. awww, so sweet! the couple looks great! good luck with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete