Thursday, October 4, 2012

Pink TGF


Hi, just a quick post today to enter the TGF Farm Fresh Friday Challenge before the deadline.

This is my first time coloring up Cheeky Geeky from The Greeting Farm. She is adorable! I'm really working on hair and I think I'm getting better. I've been watching some great tutorials that I will try and remember to share later.


Copic Colors Used:  YG03, RV00, RV02, RV04, E35, E37, E39, B00, B02, C3

Ingredients:
Paper - DCWV - Glitter Sweet Mat Stack
Ink - Memento Angel Pink
Glossy Accents for her glass lenses
Stamps: TGF Cheeky Geeky, CTMH D1003 "Girly Girl" and CTMH S1206 "Life is Tweet"
Sizzix Sizzlits Decorative Label Set 4
Sizzix Framelits Scallop Oval





I paper pieced her dress and then tried to color coordinate her to the paper.


I would like to enter the following challenges:

The Greeting Farm - Farm Fresh Friday Challenge (Pink)
Mad for Markers - Think Pink October Challenge
Oozak - Challenge #7 Die Cuts
A Breast Cancer Awareness Blog - Link up for Pink




8 comments:

  1. Hi, you need to repost your card as all is blank here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Joanie, it was showing up for me but they apparently weren't reading right on Linky. I fixed it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card, glad you got it up and going. I love your image and your coloring is fabulous. Thanks for joining Link Up for Pink and good luck in the draw.

    Hugs
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Christina!! Gorgeous card!! LOVE that image - she's one of my favourites!!
    The Think Pink Challenge is actually through Copic Oz.. so you can link up your entry
    Sammi
    (Mad for Markers)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling!
    Fabulous coloring, love her glasses :)
    Thanks for joining us at Link Up For Pink!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, fantastic paper piercing! Thank you for joining our Mad for Markers Pink Challenge this month, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling!! Love the glossy accent on the glasses!! :) Thanks so much for playing the Copic Oz Think Pink challenge and helping us to raise funds for the McGrath Foundation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love her cute shiny glasses. Sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Oozak Challenge. Hope you will join us again soon :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete